Go to Forum New

[Apple] MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.4-2.2GHz) Service Manuals,Service Source

Product View
Overview
The MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.4/2.2GHz) is the third generation in Apple’s line of Intel-based
professional notebook computers. Based on a newer and more robust Intel Core 2 Duo chip, the
architecture supports faster clock speeds and increases bus speeds to 800 MHz. Speed aside,
the new system now addresses up to a full 4 GB of DDR2 memory and sports a new on-board
graphics chip: the NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT.
The MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.4/2.2GHz) also introduces a new LED-driven, power-efficient display
backlight (the industry’s first 15-inch) rather than using fluorescent tube backlighting, eliminating
mercury from the display. Apple recently announced this technology publicly as part a new
corporate directive toward a “Greener Apple.”
From the exterior, the MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.4/2.2GHz) is identical in appearance to the previous
MacBook Pro (Core 2 Duo).

MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.4-2.2GHz).part2.rar (4.83 MB) MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.4-2.2GHz).part1.rar (10 MB)

Main service and feature differences from previous models:

MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.4-2.2GHz) Service Manuals.PNG
2010-12-20 17:12

Thank you for sharing this. Thank you for making it plain how to get gold. I am certain I will be obtaining some. I have been looking for some of the things you have here.

Reply 3# robert_newbie

It's my pleasure, thank you for your interest.

thank you  good

thank you good job

very good posting

Go to Forum